Local Mobile Point Loma Locksmith Services
Point Loma Locksmith Services within zip code coverage area 92106 and 92107
Choice Locksmithing and Security Inc. services Point Loma, a community of San Diego County, and offers fast reliable service to businesses and households in Point Loma.
The Citizens of Point Loma can Rest Secured knowing that our company offers comprehensive home security service that includes installations, repairs, door locks, replacements, re-keying and upgrading of any kind of lock.
Choice Locksmithing and Security Inc., from Point Loma is a professional locksmith with solutions for all your commercial, residential or emergency security and lock requirements.
Choice Locksmithing and Security, Inc. keeps up to date on all new products introduced onto the market and undergoes the extensive training to maintain the company’s high standards.
It is our goal to ensure that you are satisfied and receive your requirements quickly at prices you can afford.
Since we are familiar with the current importance of security, you will find that we cater for all your security requirements:
- Commercial Locksmith Services: Re-Keying, Masterkey Systems, Keyless Entry, Door Closers, Exit Devices, Pilfer Guard Alarms, High Security Locks, Safes, Desk and Cabinet Locks
- Residential locksmith services: Free Security Evaluations, Deadbolts Installed, Re-Keys, Lockout, Installations, Repair Replace and Service Any Type of Lock or Security System.
- Emergency Locksmith Services: Home/Car Lockout.
92106 and 92107
About Point Loma
Point Loma is a rugged peninsula, known for Cabrillo National Monument, a park with trails, tide pools and exhibits on California history. Sunset Cliffs Natural Park is a popular spot to watch the sun go down while Liberty Station, a former Naval Training Center, has buzzy restaurants and shops. Seafood eateries dot the nearby Shelter and Harbor islands.
Point Loma was discovered on September 28, 1542, when a Portuguese navigator named Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo left Mexico to lead an expedition to explore the west coast in the name of the Spanish crown.
Areas of Interest in Point Loma
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Point Loma Tide Pools
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park
- Harbor Island Park
- Mormon Battalion Historic Site
- New Americans Museum
- Shelter Island Marina