To better serve our customer Choice Locksmithing and Security, Inc abides to the following code of ethics as outlined by the Associated Locksmiths of America of which we are an active member.
Code of Ethics
of the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) Inc.
That the dignity of our chosen profession maybe perpetrated it is the duty of all members of the ALOA..
- To practice their profession in the spirit of fairness to their clients, with the fidelity to security in conformance with appropriateness, and with the high ideals of personal honor;
- To properly and impartially analyze security problems, and to advance the best possible solution for the protection of their clients;
- To conduct themselves in a dignified manner;
- To abide by applicable licensing and business regulations;
- To abstain from using improper or questionable methods of soliciting patronage and to decline to accept such incompatible patronage;
- To refrain from associating themselves with or allowing to use their names by any enterprise of questionable character, or in any manner countenancing misrepresentation;
- To cooperate in advancing the best interest of locksmithing industry by interchange of general information and experience with fellow locksmith;
- To encourage and promote loyalty to the profession, always ready to apply their special knowledge, skill and training for the use and betterment of our industry.
All members of the ALOA by acceptance and continuance therein, shall be deemed to have subscribed to this Code of Ethics.