Local Mobile Kensington Locksmith Services
Kensington Locksmith Services within zip code coverage area 92105, 92108, 92116
The Citizens of Kensington can Rest Secured knowing that our company offers comprehensive home security service that includes installations, repairs, door locks, replacements, re-keying and upgrading of any kind of lock.
Choice Locksmithing and Security, Inc. keeps up to date on all new products introduced onto the market and undergoes the extensive training to maintain the company’s high standards.
It is our goal to ensure that you are satisfied and receive your requirements quickly at prices you can afford.
Since we are familiar with the current importance of security, you will find that we cater for all your security requirements:
- Commercial Locksmith Services: Re-Keying, Masterkey Systems, Keyless Entry, Door Closers, Exit Devices, Pilfer Guard Alarms, High Security Locks, Safes, Desk and Cabinet Locks
- Residential locksmith services: Free Security Evaluations, Deadbolts Installed, Re-Keys, Lockout, Installations, Repair Replace and Service Any Type of Lock or Security System.
- Emergency Locksmith Services: Home/Car Lockout.
Kensington is a neighborhood of San Diego, California. Its borders are defined by Interstate 15 to the west, Interstate 8 to the north, Fairmount Avenue to the east, and Monroe Street to the south. Its neighboring communities are Normal Heights to the west, and City Heights to the south.
Kensington was founded in 1910 when a map was filed on April 9, 1910. The map contains the name of two sisters who owned the land which became the Kensington Park subdivision. Abby (Hall) Hitchcock and Mary (Hall) Gleason inherited the ex-Rancho Mission land from the estate of their deceased brother and mother.
Areas of Interest in Kensington
- Kensington Street Sign
- Ward Canyon Neighborhood Park
- Kensington Cafe
- Sophie’s Kensington Gallery
- Ward Canyon Dog Park
- Normal Heights Open Space Park
- Landmark’s Ken Cinema