Local Mobile Golden Hills Locksmith Services
Golden Hills Locksmith Services within zip code coverage area 92102
The Citizens of Golden Hills can Rest Secured knowing that our company offers comprehensive home security service that includes installations, repairs, door locks, replacements, re-keying and upgrading of any kind of lock.
Choice Locksmithing and Security, Inc. keeps up to date on all new products introduced onto the market and undergoes the extensive training to maintain the company’s high standards.
It is our goal to ensure that you are satisfied and receive your requirements quickly at prices you can afford.
Since we are familiar with the current importance of security, you will find that we cater for all your security requirements:
- Commercial Locksmith Services: Re-Keying, Masterkey Systems, Keyless Entry, Door Closers, Exit Devices, Pilfer Guard Alarms, High Security Locks, Safes, Desk and Cabinet Locks
- Residential locksmith services: Free Security Evaluations, Deadbolts Installed, Re-Keys, Lockout, Installations, Repair Replace and Service Any Type of Lock or Security System.
- Emergency Locksmith Services: Home/Car Lockout.
About Golden Hills
Golden Hill is a neighborhood of San Diego, California. It is located south of Balboa Park, north of Sherman Heights/Highway 94 (M. L. King, Jr. Freeway), and east of Downtown.
Golden Hill is one of San Diego’s most historic and architecturally eclectic zones, with many pre-1900 homes and apartments. In the 1910s, it became one of the many San Diego neighborhoods connected by the Class 1 streetcars and an extensive San Diego public transit system that was spurred by the Panama-California Exposition of 1915 .
This neighborhood is also in walking distance of Downtown, City College and much of Balboa Park. Auto access is direct from freeways 5 and 94, The major through streets and bus routes are Broadway (East and West), and 25th Street and 30th Street (North and South). Pedestrianism, like in other urban mesa neighborhoods surrounding Balboa Park, is high relative to the rest of San Diego.
The now wealthier neighborhood of South Park is occasionally but incorrectly considered to be part of the Golden Hill neighborhood, but rather, it is part of the Greater Golden Hill Community. The South Park name dates back to 1870.
Areas of Interest in Golden Hills
- Golden Hill Park
- Golden Hill Community Garden
- Greater Golden Hill CDC
- San Diego Youth Services Golden Hill Youth Center
- Grant Hill Neighborhood Park
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Department Station 11
- Golden Hill Cafe
- Turf Supper Club
- Balboa Park