Local Mobile Encinitas Locksmith Services
Encinitas Locksmith Services within zip code coverage area 92007, 92023, 92024
Choice Locksmithing and Security Inc. services Encinitas, a community of San Diego County, and offers fast reliable service to businesses and households in Encinitas.
The Citizens of Encinitas can Rest Secured knowing that our company offers comprehensive home security service that includes installations, repairs, door locks, replacements, re-keying and upgrading of any kind of lock.
Choice Locksmithing and Security Inc., from Encinitas is a professional locksmith with solutions for all your commercial, residential or emergency security and lock requirements.
Choice Locksmithing and Security, Inc. keeps up to date on all new products introduced onto the market and undergoes the extensive training to maintain the company’s high standards.
It is our goal to ensure that you are satisfied and receive your requirements quickly at prices you can afford.
Since we are familiar with the current importance of security, you will find that we cater for all your security requirements:
- Commercial Locksmith Services: Re-Keying, Masterkey Systems, Keyless Entry, Door Closers, Exit Devices, Pilfer Guard Alarms, High Security Locks, Safes, Desk and Cabinet Locks
- Residential locksmith services: Free Security Evaluations, Deadbolts Installed, Re-Keys, Lockout, Installations, Repair Replace and Service Any Type of Lock or Security System.
- Emergency Locksmith Services: Home/Car Lockout.
Encinitas is a beach city in the North County area of San Diego County, California. Located within Southern California, it is approximately 25 miles north of San Diego and about 95 miles south of Los Angeles.
Encinitas can be divided into five areas:
- Old Encinitas: a small beachside area featuring a mix of businesses and housing styles. Sitting along Coast Highway 101 (Historic US 101), the Encinitas welcome arch, the famous surf break Swamis, and the early 20th century La Paloma Theater are located here. Old Encinitas is divided from New Encinitas by a low coastal ridge.
- New Encinitas: a newer region which features a golf course, many shopping centers, and is composed of larger tract homes.
- Olivenhain: a semi-rural region in eastern Encinitas, composed of mostly single family homes, an active 4-HClub, and several private equestrian facilities. Olivenhain connects to Rancho Santa Fe via Encinitas Boulevard.
- Leucadia: a coastal community of the city. Leucadia features tree-lined streets and boulevards. The community features art galleries, unusual stores, and restaurants, along with single family homes. This also contains beaches such as Beacons and Grandview.
- Cardiff-by-the-Sea: Encinitas’ southernmost oceanfront community, which features streets named after British cities and classical composers, the Lux Art Institute, and the San Elijo Campus of Mira Costa College
Areas of Interest in Encinitas
Image by Pat Maigler from Pixabay